On Friday November 29 we welcome Per Fröling, Head of Communications, City of Västerås, as our Friday seminar speaker.
Download slides and related documents:
- Utbyggnadsplan fiberstomnät -2015KTH
- SISAB_SamKom_1 4KTH Utbyggnadsplan fiberstomnät -2015KTH
- ENG Bredbandsstrategisk handlingsplan_low ENG Digital agenda för Västra Mälardalen_low ENG E-strategisk handlingsplan populärversion_low
- ENG Digital agenda för Västra Mälardalen_low
- ENG Bredbandsstrategisk handlingsplan_low
Topic: Municipal network strategy for the horizon 2020.
Strategic Action Plan on Broadband for the City of Västerås: Two target areas have been stablished for the development of broadband:
- Expansion and capacity of the infrastructure
- The infrastructure as an enabler for the development of services
Digital Agenda for Västra Mälardalen: is a collaboration project involving five municipalities and the County Administrative Board and County Concil of the county of Västmanland. To work together to devise a common broadband strategy for Mälardalen. To strengthen the broadband infrastructure, regardless of municipal boundaries, and provide all residents of the region with the same opportunity to connect to broadband whether they live in an urban or a rural area.
Per Fröling has 14 years experience in the broadband industry as a business developer at Mälarenergi in Västerås. Board Member at Swedish Urban Network Association. Head of Communications at City of Västerås. Project manager for an EU co-funded project strategy in Mälardalen.